Stroll, power-walk or stride in our recovery sneaker collection.
Our original recovery thong sandal, with its rocking sole motion that strengthens the arch and ankle.
A supportive Z-shaped strap, plus our ultra-sporty rocking sole: the ultimate sandal for walking freedom.
For more fixed support and our trademark rocking stride, the slides offer a soft, stable yet reenergizing tread.
Healing on the go
Being active is tough on your feet. That’s because a standard sports shoe is designed for performance, not recovery. But active people of all ages deserve better. Our flip-flips and sandals are designed to rebuild foot strength with a rocking sole that mimics the contours of the beach, to massage and repair your feet on the go.
Take a look at the tech inside each pair of our recovery treads.
The big deal about walking
From the beginning, Freeworld set out to create the ultimate walking shoe for foot recovery.
This was no whim. As diehard athletes and travelers, our team is not alone in suffering from the acute foot and joint discomfort that comes with pushing yourself. Sports injuries affect millions of Australians each year. For many, walking ends up being their best medicine.
A couple of reasons we’ll never stop walking:
- It’s low-impact, accessible, equipment-free and age-proof
- Walking helps reduce body fat, lower blood pressure and increase high-density lipoprotein
- A brisk 30-minute walk is proven as an antidepressant for people of all ages
- Walking increases blood flow to the brain and, in turn, thinking skills
- It makes for a greener planet, since more distance walked means less vehicle carbon emitted.
Freeworld is the definitive walking shoe. It’s also a recovery shoe, engineered to address the top five inflammatory, muscular and fatigue-related foot problems of active people.